The Kingston Square pool, playground and tennis facilities are available to all homeowners who are in good financial standing with the Association.
Playground And Tennis Court
|The playground and basketball court are located directly behind the pool.|
|For those who love tennis, we also have a lighted court next to the playground.|
The pool opens for the 2019 season in mid-May and closes after Labor Day. Pool hours are 10AM until 9PM. Adults may use the pool early beginning at 7AM. No life guards will be on duty during these early hours, so you swim at your own risk.
Lifeguards will be on duty from 10AM until 9PM for most of the season. The only exceptions are on weekdays when school is still in session. On these days, lifeguards will be on duty after 5PM. They will be on duty all day on Memorial Day and Labor Day.
The pool is available Saturday evenings during the swim season for private parties. To schedule a private party, contact Julie Yeargin at 678-525-3875. Please see the pool party agreement form for fees, rules and requirements. Because a life guard is required, the cabana is available for private parties only during the normal swim season. The pool cannot be reserved on the opening weekend, the closing weekend, or on a weekend that coincides with a major holiday.
Our pool is managed by the great folks at Nautix Pool Management and Maintenance.
The 2019 Pool Rules
- Children twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- No running, dunking, roughhousing or horse play.
- No glass or breakable objects.
- No large flotation devices allowed on busy days.
- No profane language or intoxication.
- No pets allowed inside fenced area.
- NO SMOKING anywhere inside fenced area
- No throwing objects across pool on busy days.
- Swim Diapers MUST be worn by children not toilet trained.
- Please place all trash in trash receptacles.
- First Aid Kit available next to Emergency Phone.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated at the amenity area. Member’s privileges can be suspended if issues arise. Cards will be deactivated for inappropriate behavior.
- Amenity Area is under Camera Surveillance.
- Card Access – only enter when you swipe your own card. Do not open gate or swipe your card for other residents. All card activity is recorded.
- Each access card must have a “2019” sticker attached.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.